So I was challenged by Scott Tribe to list six of my quirks/habits etc. I had some difficulty identifying any - I'm probably pretty boring. But below you'll find what I could find.
And I'd like to challenge Warren Kinsella to do the same, as we in the blosphere are passing this around (we'll see if he's up for the challenge!).
1) I like eating popcorn in a bowl of Coke
2) I’m fascinated with the Titanic. I want to re-create the Grand Stair case in my ‘dream home’
3) I don’t drink coffee but I like the smell of it
4) I’m very particular about the types of green vegetables and seafood that I eat. For the record, the more colourful the vegetables are, the more I like them (as long as they're not green, but lettuce is fine) and I only eat "meaty" white fish and salmon.
5) I have quite a long full name: Danielle Norma Berniece Mary Angelina Takacs. I believe my parents didn't want to hurt any of my family's feelings
6) I once almost choked to death. Cheeseburger + Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper was not a good combination for me
UPDATE: shucks...seems like Kinsella was ahead of most of us on this...but on that note I too am a HUGE Trekkie! TNG rules! I have some action figures still in their original box just to stare at, as they are not toys. At one point in my life I also wanted my wedding dinnerware set to be the Enterprise's fine china that they serve dinner on to their galactic Ambassadors. And as a further testament of my Titanic love, I have the complete re-created dinner sets of all three classes on the Titanic. Cost me a pretty penny but I love it.
And I too do not fear death, but I fear how I will die.
Ok so that was a bit of a tangent there but those are just some more interesting facts about me you have all learned now.
Has CalgaryGrit done this yet, if not...he's it.
Recommend this Post