Saturday, February 16, 2008

The People Have Spoken! Behold: The New Galloping Around the Golden Horseshoe

Surely you are all now blown away. Or most likely not. Either way, what you see is what my readers voted for in this poll. Though I am sure that all of you MMP supporters out there might be disappointed that once again the victor won with less than 50% of the vote.

Perhaps I will change things up again in a month or so, but I'll try this for now.

The results were as follows:

Main Background: Grey; Main Text Colour: White; Colour of links: Grey - 35%

Start from scratch: A whole new template for this blog - 25%

Main Background: Black; Main Text Colour: White; Colour of links: White - 17%

Main Background: White; Main Text Colour: Black; Colour of links: Blue - 10%

Main Background: Brown; Main Text Colour: White; Colour of links: Blue - 3%

Main Background: Blue; Main Text Colour: White; Colour of links: Black - 3%

Keep it all the same. I Love it! (Red background, White text, Blue links - 3%

Main Background: Green; Main Text Colour: Black; Colour of links: Blue - 0%

I would would have hoped for greater enthusiasm for democracy among my readers (I mean after all what is more important than voting for colour schemes), but I"ll be up with another new exciting poll soon (update: here it is: Will John Tory Survive?)


Recommend this Post

1 comments:

Oxford County Liberals said...

I didn't vote, because you didnt give the option of "Change the blogging software to using Wordpress - it looks nicer" :)

Also, your frontpage is all skewed.. I have a 22" monitor and I still can't fit it all into my screen from left to right.