Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paging Phil McColeman: where are you??

I have yet to meet my new MP, Phil McColeman. I was hoping to get the chance to say hello at this convention, as I thought the new MPs would be a big thing this weekend. But because I've seen so little human activity this weekend, I don't even know if he's here!



So Phil, if you're here and would like to meet one of your constituents who made the trip all the way out here to steep in Tory politics, pls email me at danielle.takacs@gmail.com

Just a friendly hello or even a short little interview.



Otherwise I will have to crash your Christmas party I hope you'll throw as an open house for the riding, (maybe at your new constit office), and I'll end up drinking more than my share of warm apple cider...

UPDATE: Alas, myMP never e-mailed me back...




Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device


Recommend this Post

1 comments:

Kyle said...

Not sure how long you've been around Brant, but maybe we'll all get lucky and at best he'll turn out to be another Ron Johnson...